- XI + XII
- XI + XII + MHT-CET
- XI + XII + JEE MAIN
- XI + XII + AIP MT
- 40 students per batch:
Personal attention, to achieve global goals
- Student-Centric Teaching Pattern:
Mastering the subject as per the child’s needs
- Regular Child–Parent Counseling:
Timely corrective and remedial measures by involving the parents
- SWOT Analysis:
- Measuring and upgradation of students' performance by analysing their strengths and weaknesses
- Unique combination of weekly tests and test series per subject
- Evaluation, suggestions and continuous follow-up of the action plan to achieve the desired goal
- Parent Orientation Programme:
A seminar in auditorium for parent student to explain academic schedule of entire course
- Exam Pattern:
Evaluation and acceleration of academic performance
- Open House Sessions:
- Teacher–student–parent meet with evaluated results
- Suggestion of remedial measures
- Periodic student opinion polls
- Online Training:
Enjoyable and productive self-study tool for preparation for JEE (Main) / MH–CET and other national-level competitive exams
- Career Guidance:
In order to create awareness and dispel myths about career opportunities and growth, career guidance lectures are conducted after the board exams and entrance exams.
- Lectures, Study Material, Self-Study, Revision Session, Difficulty Session, Counselling Session, Chapter-Wise Test, Section-Wise Test, Mock Test Series, Preliminary Exams.
- Integrated Batch
- Non-Integrated Batch
- We have highly qualified and experienced faculty who understand student psychology and are adept at taking away the stress and phobia related to exams.
- Personalised doubt and difficulty solving sessions.
- Moderators' lectures conducted, subject-wise, before exams.
- Comprehensive notes that are well-researched and compiled in an easy-to-understand manner.